Tsunami waves crash ashore in Tonga after volcanic eruption
- Published on Jan 14, 2022
- A tsunami has hit the Pacific nation of Tonga after an undersea volcano erupted.
The extent of the damage is still unclear as many phone lines are down.
Warnings remain in place for Samoa, Fiji, Vanuatu and parts of Australia.
Al Jazeera's @Andrew Chappelle has more.
- Subscribe to our channel: aje.io/AJSubscribe
- Follow us on Twitter: AJEnglish
- Find us on Facebook: aljazeera
- Check our website: www.aljazeera.com/