Best Camera for YouTube? Canon M50 VS. Sony A6400
- Published on Feb 8, 2019
- What is the best camera for TheXvid with a flip screen? In this video, we compare the Canon M50 and the Sony A6400. 🔴 Check out the Canon M50 on Amazon here: amzn.to/2MXuLE2 (affiliate) 🔵Check out the Sony A6400 on Amazon here: amzn.to/2tahS0f (Affiliate)
This video is NOT sponsored. Some product links are affiliate links, which mean if you buy something we'll receive a small commission.
📒 Show Notes and Resources 📒
1. Canon EOS M50 with Kit Lens:
Canon 11-22mm M50 Vlogging Lens:
2. Sony Alpha a6400 with Kit Lens:
Sony 10-18mm Vlogging Lens:
We use this rig with the Sony A6400 so that the mic no longer blocks the flip screen. amzn.to/2WRaWTa (It's for the A6500 but it fits perfect)
3. (Full Video Review) Canon M50 Complete Review:
4. (Full Video Review) Sony a6400 Complete Review:
Sean Cannell on Social Media:
Omar El-Takrori on Social Media:
QUESTION - Have a question about Online Video, Video Production, Tech, Marketing, or Anything Else? Post in comments section of this video!
Subscribe to THiNK Media TV here: thexvid.com/user/THiNKmediaTV
---------Cameras and Gear Used To Shoot This Video -------
Think Media Video Gear for CES 2019:
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission.
What is the best camera for TheXvid this year? In this video, Omar and Sean from Think Media TV review the top two contenders. This video covers the Canon M50 vs the Sony A6400. Watch the video for details.These two cameras are the some of the best vlogging cameras on the market.
- Film & Animation