Indian Street Food in Mumbai - 400 Egg BIGGEST Scrambled Eggs + BEST Seafood in Mumbai, India!!!
- Published on Aug 18, 2018
- Indian Street Food in Mumbai is INSANE! Check out ExpressVPN.com/thefoodranger for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! We found the BIGGEST Scrambled eggs in the world, with 400 eggs and full of Indian spice!! Join us today as we explore the DEEP back lanes of Mumbai, India, tasting and trying spicy Indian curry, a delicious 400 egg Indian style omelette in Mumbai, and delicious Indian seafood!!! This is definitely some of the best street food in the world!!!
In Mumbai, India, there is some of the most varied and delicious Indian cuisine in the world. From the DEEP back alleys to the fine dining and Indian restaurants found throughout the city, you can never go wrong eating Indian food in Mumbai. We flew in specifically to eat a ton of delicious Indian street food, and found so many delicious foods! Seriously, this food was good. So delicious and tasty that I want to move here permanently so I can eat that delicious Indian seafood crab feast every day!!!
If you come to Mumbai and want to eat at the same Indian restaurants and Indian street food locations as us, the addresses are below:
1) Insane Indian Street Food MONSTER 400 Scrambled Eggs: Mohd Nasir cooper Wala Pav Bhaji & Bhurji Centre. This is known as the Mumbai style Egg Bhurji and is the best Indian style scrambled eggs ever!
2) Delicious South Indian Breakfast on the street.
3) Amazing Mango Poori Lunch @ Pancham Puriwala
4) INSANE Indian Seafood Feast Found at Trishnas Restaurant in Old Mumbai. Here we ordered a HUGE garlic butter crab and spicy lobster cooked Indian style! This is the best Indian seafood you will ever eat!
5) INSANE Indian Malpua found during Ramadan in Mumbai on Mohammad Ali Road.
Make sure you're following The Food Ranger here:
The Food Ranger TheXvid:
The Food Ranger Instagram:
The Food Ranger FB:
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I'm going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I'm going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge. Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below! Please make sure to subscribe, it's the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome!!
MY GEAR AND RESOURCES:
► New Camera (AWESOME 4K) : amzn.to/2MnyBsg
► Main Lens: amzn.to/2MjnuAr
► Great Second Lens (FOR CLOSEUPS): amzn.to/2ntJvhG
► Favourite Telephoto: amzn.to/2vy3lwU
► Take everywhere cam: amzn.to/2P0b2Eb
► Action Cam (WATERPROOF) amzn.to/2Macjec
► Audio Setup (GREAT for clear voice): amzn.to/2MgzYJc
► Memory Card (for 4K footage): amzn.to/2OZrOTO
► Editing Computer (SUPER FAST): amzn.to/2M9nIuD
► Main External Hard Drive: amzn.to/2OXr4P3
► Main SSD Hard Drive: amzn.to/2OZOyTS
► How I Access The Internet ANYWHERE: amzn.to/2vv0TY3
► MUSIC I USE (Great For TheXvidrs): share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS TheXvid):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: shop.bonfire.com/thefoodranger/
Thanks so much for watching all of my Indian street food tour videos!
► My Food Blog: www.thefoodranger.com/