How I Met My Abusive (ex) Boyfriend
- Published on Sep 7, 2018
- Thank you for watching and hearing my story. Check my pinned comment in the comment section below for more information about me/my experience. Click "Show More" for some helpful links.
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Names have been changed and do not represent actual people.
This video is not monetized. If you wish to support me, here is my patreon: www.patreon.com/illymation
www.thehotline.org/ - FREE live chat, 24/7 call services, OVER 200 LANGUAGES
www.loveisrespect.org/ - FREE live chat, 24/7 call services
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ - FREE live chat, 24/7 call services
www.childhelp.org/hotline/ - FREE chat only in Arizona, nationwide 24/7 call services
www.betterhelp.com/ - NOT SPONSORED - online, personal counseling services
www.joinonelove.org/ - LEARN MORE about abusive relationships
www.loveisrespect.org/ - “RELATIONSHIPS 101” - LGBTQ+ inclusive
www.thehotline.org/is-this-abuse/ - “IS THIS ABUSE?” - helpful guide
“6 Types of Child Abuse” by Psych2Go: thexvid.com/video/vRkKPMXXN8M/video.html
“Abuse Story” by storybooth: thexvid.com/video/SiKQDu2cNvU/video.html
“Bad Boyfriend” by storybooth: thexvid.com/video/_vFqzpENZO0/video.html
▶GET OUT THERE AND HELP!
- ToonBoom Harmony Premium - to animate
- Blue Yeti microphone - to record
- Premiere CC - to edit audio and video
- Cintiq 16 Pro screen tablet - to draw (but I recommend basic cheap pen tablets from Wacom)
- Film & Animation