Melting Every Lipstick From Sephora Together
- Published on Apr 14, 2018
- We melted one of every lipstick from Sephora together!
A big thank you to Quidd! Get my Quidd stickers here: bit.ly/2BnSxF8 , my username is safiyany!
So I have done a few bad makeup science experiments before with my own nude lipsticks, foundations, eyeshadows, liquid lipsticks, and highlighters, but I wanted to think bigger this time, and go outside of my own makeup box to see what insights on Sephora I could get by melting one of every lipstick they carry in their store. So we melted 603 lipsticks from 20 different brands, and made 500 to send to you all!
1) We washed our hands every time we handled the lipsticks and essentially boiled the lipsticks on the stove as well.
2) We wore latex gloves and used almond oil when removing the lipsticks from their molds.
3) Please leave your twitter or insta handle in your comment, so we can contact you!
4) We can only ship to North American subscribers this time around (since we have so many to ship).
Don’t forget to click the bell to turn on post notifications!
Safiya's Nextbeat: nextbeat.co/u/safiya
Assistant Editor: Emily Linden
Mind The Gap
via Audio Network