The Job Interview Unscripted Reality TV
- Published on Sep 21, 2015
- “Whatever It Takes” is the no-whining, no-bitching ultimate interview experience. It follows Grant Cardone through his hiring process with a group of contestants. These job seekers, from recent graduates to seasoned sales professionals, are trying to prove that they have Whatever It Takes to join the Grant Cardone team! Will they break or will they prove themselves worthy?
Each episode chronicles one intense day of challenges, broken down into easy-to-watch chapters, as Grant and his team work out each person’s strengths and weaknesses. True character and honest intent come out when pushed to the edge. Who will be the winner? Who will be eliminated first? Watch now to find out!
Grant Cardone, New York Times best-selling author, multi-millionaire, and international business and sales expert, introduces his brand new reality show: “Whatever It Takes”.
The WIT team:
• Grant Cardone, CEO
• Elena Cardone, Grant’s wife
• Sheri Hamilton, “The Cleaner”, Chief Operating Officer
• Jarrod Glandt, Vice President of Sales
Sheri, “The Cleaner”, is the one committed to making the company run smoothly and with intensity. Elena, Grant’s wife, believes that everyone can succeed, but stands behind Grant and his decisions-the contestants also have to win her over to stand a chance. Jarrod, Grant’s right-hand-man, keeps a second set of eyes on all of the contestants.
• Don “Mr. Enthusiasm” Mast
• Eddie “Steady Eddie” Bordens
• Elizaveta Serenkov
• Geeza “The Hungarian” Varga
• Janet “The Teacher” Cepero
• Jonathon “Maple Syrup” Fishman
• Luis “Big Boy” Ramirez
• Natasha “The Hottie” Brooks
Grant wants people who are intelligent, problem solving, skilled and committed to doing Whatever It Takes to get the job done. The only way to find out is to put people through a series of challenges to find their breaking point.
The most anticipated web series starts now on Whatever It Takes Network!
Whatever it Takes: grantcardonetv.com/video/whateverittakes/episode-1/#ixzz3mOS9z4jz
#business #realestate #investing #GrantCardone #10XRule #SalesTraining #SalesMotivation #Entrepreneur
Our offerings under Rule 506(c) are for accredited investors only.
FOR OUR CURRENT REGULATION A OFFERING, NO SALE MAY BE MADE TO YOU IN THIS OFFERING IF THE AGGREGATE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY IS MORE THAN 10% OF THE GREATER OF YOUR ANNUAL INCOME OR NET WORTH. DIFFERENT RULES APPLY TO ACCREDITED INVESTORS AND NON-NATURAL PERSONS. BEFORE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT YOUR INVESTMENT DOES NOT EXCEED APPLICABLE THRESHOLDS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW RULE 251(D)(2)(I)(C) OF REGULATION A. FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ON INVESTING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REFER TO WWW.INVESTOR.GOV.
For our anticipated Regulation A offering, until such time that the Offering Statement is qualified by the SEC, no money or consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response prior to qualification, such money will not be accepted. No offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the offering statement is qualified. Any offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date. A person's indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind. Our Offering Circular, which is part of the Offering Statement, may be found at cardonecapital.com/offering-1