LG G8 ThinQ Review: A wasted opportunity
- Published on Apr 14, 2019
- LG’s new G8 ThinQ packs the performance you’d expect from a modern flagship phone and, as usual, it’s a great option for people who care about smartphone sound quality. Beyond that, there’s little here to set it apart from this year’s early crowd of premium devices, aside from a clever time-of-flight sensor that powers ambitious features that don’t actually work very well.
Read more: www.engadget.com/2019/04/09/lg-g8-thinq-review-a-wasted-opportunity/
Subscribe to Engadget on TheXvid: engt.co/subscribe
Engadget's Buyer's Guide: www.engadget.com/buyers-guide/
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: engadget
• Read more: www.engadget.com
Engadget is the original home for technology news and reviews.
- Science & Technology