Intel is losing to AMD
- When AMD launched its third-generation Zen 2 Ryzen processors earlier this year, Intel had to be sweating. Its rival had developed an all-new architecture with improvements to clock speed, core count and instructions per clock and promised performance that matched -- and even beat -- Intel's CPUs.
Read our full story on Engadget: www.engadget.com/2019/11/28/amd-beating-intel-threadripper-ryzen/
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: engadget
• Read more: www.engadget.com